Make this beautiful home yours on the east side of Croatan Sound on Historic Roanoke Island. Enjoy the nightly sunsets off the decks that run the length of the home for complete sound views. Location offers excellent fishing whether by hook and line, or recreational net. Shallow sandy bottom is great for sailing, swimming, windsurfing, and kayaking. Home offers open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths (master with jacuzzi) and one half bath, den, screen porch, utility room, workshop,and exercise room. Kitchen is all electric with double ovens and a four person bar facing east with marsh views. The expansive open plan upstairs includes living area with gas fireplace, dining area, kitchen and library with wet bar and refrigerator. House is wired for elevator, and plan includes two stacked closets for installation. New bulkhead in 2009, and dock is approx. 100 feet with boat dock. Seller has already purchased a one year home warranty for the new buyer.
Beth Twyne of Carolina Dunes Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 8.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Wall Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Manteo-S. Of Airport Road
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Beach Front, Sound Front